What is Paper Guarantee?
Paper Guarantee enables merchants to accept checks at the point of sale. During face-to-face transactions, verification and authorization are obtained for a swift approval or decline. Merchants manually deposit the paper checks at the bank and receive guaranteed funding. It’s a fast and simple solution to increase revenue. Safe. Simple. Guaranteed.
Check Guarantee. Check
Guarantee virtually eliminates the risk of accepting bad checks. Verified checks are guaranteed for reimbursement, thus assuring that each check is paid. This helps to greatly improve cash flow and eliminate collection operations. Merchants have peace of mind knowing funds are guaranteed by the processor.
The online reporting allows complete transaction tracking with features such as account reconciliation and transaction history. Merchants will appreciate the free, comprehensive customer service and technical support provided by the check processor.
Service can be programmed into almost any existing credit card terminal. A check reader device may be connected to the terminal, or check information can simply be keyed in manually. Multiple virtual terminals and payment gateways are also supported.
Examples of Industries Served
- Service store fronts
- Most any business accepting face-to-face payments
How Paper Guarantee Works…
- Paper checks are accepted in person at the point of sale.
- Check information is entered into terminal to obtain approval.
- Terminal runs verification and authorization process.
- Authorization code is written on check and manually deposited at bank.
- If authorized check is returned unpaid, funding is guaranteed through processor.
- Increase revenue by safely accepting checks at the point of sale
- Eliminate bad checks for security and peace of mind
- Eliminates cost of collection on dishonored checks
- Free, detailed online reporting of all activity
- Stop Payment coverage available for certain business types
VERIFICATION – Offering the most powerful and comprehensive check verification system in the industry. The check writer and their account information are instantly screened through multiple databases and fraud detection systems. Sophisticated risk assessment features help identify high risk transactions instantly at the point-of-sale. Parameters are customized for each merchant. Descriptive responses assist clerks if a transaction is declined.
STOP PAYMENT PREMIUM – Premium coverage to ensure that even Stop Payment checks are guaranteed. Premium feature available to the following merchant types only: Auto repair, boat repair, motorcycle repair, motor home repair, paint and body shops, transmission repair and auto glass install and repair.
EQUIPMENT FLEXIBILITY – Service can be programmed into almost any existing credit card terminal. A check reader device can be connected to the terminal, or check information can simply be keyed in manually. Multiple virtual terminals and
payment gateways are also supported.
Why wait? Call today!
We can help you increase sales, collect more and keep more of your money!